LA Fire destroyed homes list and info

  • RLAFORME@LA-TIERRA.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2000
      KRSN radio just read a confirmed list of all the homes that were TOTALLY
      destroyed. They will be publishing this on their website ,
      www.krsn.losalamos.com and also on the Los Alamos website, they did'nt know
      how soon. In the meantime I copied it down and if anyone wants to know
      about a specific adress they can email me at rlaforme@... .
      Charlie Thorns address is NOT on the list , although houses within 5 #'s of
      his are. This doesnt mean it isn't damaged, just not burnt to the ground.

      I'm still trying to find out the adresses of others, and havent heard from
      anyone but Blake. North mesa( Blakes area) and Barranca Mesa are said to
      be fine.

      The fire is now threatening some homes in Santa Clara canyon on th Sta
      Clara reservation. It is still burning on lab property but they say no more
      homes are burning.

      They will be allowing LA residents to go to their homes for brief visits in
      the company of a national gurdsaman starting at 8 am tomorrow , but say
      evacuees should be prepared for a 1 wk. delay in returning home.

      If anyone needs more info on this stuff I will try to help

      Ginny La Forme rlaforme@...
      325 Onate St. 505-753-3291
      Espanola, NM 87532 505-753-8340