Trail Work Sessions

  • johncappis
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2008
      I am working on trying to schedule work with the Colorado Fourteener's
      Initiative Group and/or the BLM for the week end of July 5-6. Work
      with CFI would be on Handies. The BLM has some things they want to do
      in the Redcloud area similar to what was done in 2007. The amount of
      work to be done up high will be highly dependent on snow melt, so we
      may not know where work will be done until mid or late June. For
      planning, assume 15 people on Handies and 15 with BLM. I am also
      working with the Ouray Trails group to see if we can do some work on
      the Ouray Bear Creek Trail one or two other days. If you are
      interested in working please let me know, indicating preferences of
      where you would like to work. As per past practices, extra tickets
      for the 2009 drawing will be given for trail work, normally one ticket
      for two days work.
    • Tom Stockton
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2008
        John,

        I'd like to work on July 5 and 6. I'd prefer Handies but open to
        where ever you need people.

        Thanks!

        Tom Stockton
        505.660.8591

        --
        Tom Stockton
        (505) 660-8591
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2008
          Hi John

          If we can make it, we will do at least one of the days.

          Will you guys be able to set up the aid station in Pole Creek this year??!!

          johncappis wrote:

          > I am working on trying to schedule work with the Colorado Fourteener's
          > Initiative Group and/or the BLM for the week end of July 5-6. Work
          > with CFI would be on Handies. The BLM has some things they want to do
          > in the Redcloud area similar to what was done in 2007. The amount of
          > work to be done up high will be highly dependent on snow melt, so we
          > may not know where work will be done until mid or late June. For
          > planning, assume 15 people on Handies and 15 with BLM. I am also
          > working with the Ouray Trails group to see if we can do some work on
          > the Ouray Bear Creek Trail one or two other days. If you are
          > interested in working please let me know, indicating preferences of
          > where you would like to work. As per past practices, extra tickets
          > for the 2009 drawing will be given for trail work, normally one ticket
          > for two days work.

        • Fred Ecks
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2008
            Hey John,

            Please count me in for trail work this year. I'd prefer Handies, but
            will work elsewhere if that's not available. I'll be in Silverton
            starting June 15th. My cell is 415-425-0805, and email is fredx@...

            Thanks a lot,

            - Fred Ecks
            (415) 425-0805

            > On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 12:20 PM, johncappis <cappis@...
            > <mailto:cappis%40bigfoot.com>> wrote:
            > >
            > > I am working on trying to schedule work with the Colorado Fourteener's
            > > Initiative Group and/or the BLM for the week end of July 5-6. Work
            > > with CFI would be on Handies. The BLM has some things they want to do
            > > in the Redcloud area similar to what was done in 2007. The amount of
            > > work to be done up high will be highly dependent on snow melt, so we
            > > may not know where work will be done until mid or late June. For
            > > planning, assume 15 people on Handies and 15 with BLM. I am also
            > > working with the Ouray Trails group to see if we can do some work on
            > > the Ouray Bear Creek Trail one or two other days. If you are
            > > interested in working please let me know, indicating preferences of
            > > where you would like to work. As per past practices, extra tickets
            > > for the 2009 drawing will be given for trail work, normally one ticket
            > > for two days work.

          • Liz Bauer
            Message 5 of 6 , May 18, 2008
              Hello John,

              I would love to participate in the trail work the weekend of July 5Th and 6Th.
              My preference is Bear creek trail, but I would gladly work where ever I am needed. Actually, If I could do two more days, where ever I am need, would be great.

              Thank you very much for your consideration.

              Liz Bauer-Walker

              johncappis <cappis@...> wrote:
              I am working on trying to schedule work with the Colorado Fourteener's
              Initiative Group and/or the BLM for the week end of July 5-6. Work
              with CFI would be on Handies. The BLM has some things they want to do
              in the Redcloud area similar to what was done in 2007. The amount of
              work to be done up high will be highly dependent on snow melt, so we
              may not know where work will be done until mid or late June. For
              planning, assume 15 people on Handies and 15 with BLM. I am also
              working with the Ouray Trails group to see if we can do some work on
              the Ouray Bear Creek Trail one or two other days. If you are
              interested in working please let me know, indicating preferences of
              where you would like to work. As per past practices, extra tickets
              for the 2009 drawing will be given for trail work, normally one ticket
              for two days work.

            • David Goldberg
              Message 6 of 6 , May 19, 2008
                HI JOHN,

                I too would like to sign up for trail work on the July 5-6 weekend assuming HR 100 is still going ???
                Any work on any trail is fine with me. Please let me know where I can work an when.

                Dave Goldberg

                To: hr100@yahoogroups.comFrom: lizlovestorun@...: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:02:51 -0700Subject: Re: [hr100] Trail Work Sessions

                Hello John,I would love to participate in the trail work the weekend of July 5Th and 6Th.My preference is Bear creek trail, but I would gladly work where ever I am needed. Actually, If I could do two more days, where ever I am need, would be great.Thank you very much for your consideration. Liz Bauer-Walkerjohncappis <cappis@...> wrote:I am working on trying to schedule work with the Colorado Fourteener'sInitiative Group and/or the BLM for the week end of July 5-6. Workwith CFI would be on Handies. The BLM has some things they want to doin the Redcloud area similar to what was done in 2007. The amount ofwork to be done up high will be highly dependent on snow melt, so wemay not know where work will be done until mid or late June. Forplanning, assume 15 people on Handies and 15 with BLM. I am alsoworking with the Ouray Trails group to see if we can do some work onthe Ouray Bear Creek Trail one or two other days. If you areinterested in working please let me know, indicating preferences ofwhere you would like to work. As per past practices, extra ticketsfor the 2009 drawing will be given for trail work, normally one ticketfor two days work. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]