Re: [hr100] Shoes for Hardrock?

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2008
      hi matt

      i second twiggy's response that there's probably
      better ways to shave ounces but i know you like those
      super light shoes and you gotta go with what you like

      if you're willing to go a little heavier i love my
      invo8 305's i've never had a better shoe but for you
      it's pretty heavy at 10.76 oz. invo8 has a bunch of
      other shoes even lighter all the way down to 8+ oz and
      they all have plenty of traction for hardrock.

      and i know 2 young trail speedsters who love their new
      balance 790's whiich i think weigh 7 oz. so if those
      shoes are lite enough of skaggs and krupicka they
      could be lite enough for you.

      have fun and see ya in s-town!

      Be a better friend, newshound, and