Re: [hr100] Another look at the snow in the San Juans

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2008
      I seem to remember 2005 having a "lot" of snow when we first got out there 2
      weeks before, then by race day we were inundated with flowers. Check out my
      pictures from that year
      http://sports.webshots.com/album/395026752eoJBcN?start=0
      These are pictures taken during the course marking, then again during the
      race two weeks later....check out the difference.

      John, great shots....thanks! You are very lucky to be living in that
      beautiful wilderness!

      See you all in June! (I'm an optimist)
      Steve