Developer / DBA for the Hardrock 100

  • Greg Hine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      The Hardrock 100 is seeking a long term relationship with web
      developer/DBA to enhance the run's data capture, management,
      administration and distribution. See
      www.hine-site.com/hardrock/DeveloperDBA.pdf and/or contact
      greg@... (303-442-2670) for more information.
    • Tom Stockton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2008
        Greg,

        I'm an ultrarunner and have paced Hardrock for the last 6 years
        (mostly Blake) I also developed databses and web interfaces to
        databases. I would love to help out with this aspect of Hardrock in
        any aspect you need help. Let me know if I can help.

        Tom

        --
        Tom Stockton
        (505) 660-8591