2008 hardrock Applications

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      As many of you are probably aware, the snow is falling heavily in SW
      Colorado. For all of us at Hardrock this is a good and a bad thing: the good
      is that, if this continues, there'll be no shortage of water on this years
      course. The bad news is that Carolyn Erdman, who shuttles your entries to me
      so that I can process them, cannot get out of Silverton due to the mountain
      passes being closed. Of course that also means that no postal trucks can get
      into Silverton to deliver your applications for her to pick up! Please be
      patient with us and we will get the applications that we have received posted
      to our homepage as quickly as we can.
      From the snowy San Juans,
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run