Re: [hr100] Looks like Silverton got a little bit of snow...

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      Yup, that's pretty much what it looks like and it is still snowing. The passes in both directions are closed. The photo with the Catholic Church in the foreground also shows my house almost directly above the church back in the trees. I happy!

      Pat Homelvig <pat@...> wrote: Just seen this on one of the Denver websites.

      Happy viewing.

      http://origin.9news.com/9slideshows/Silverton%20Snow%20-%20Jan.%205%2C%202008/Default.aspx?N=0

      Pat Homelvig