Re: [hr100] Happy New Year Hardrockers!

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      When Dale talks of the 5-7 day lag it is for times like yesterday when the pass was closed and no mail got here as well as I do not drive entries down to Durango every day sorry I too have shoveling to do but folks in town know if they are going to give me call. I try to get them to Dale asap.

      Thanks for your patience,
      Carolyn in Silverton 22 below