Re: [hr100] Happy New Year Hardrockers!

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
      And as momentum for the 2008 Run starts up, so do my efforts to support them in their remarkable efforts! I have heard from a couple of you committing your support, but am now actively asking for Captains, Teams and Individuals choosing to help out. Let me know and Keep in Touch!
      LMac

      Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:
      It's Jan 1st and I trust most of you know what that means. Entries are
      now being accepted for the 2008 Hardrock. You can send your entry to PO 55,
      Silverton CO 81433.
      We will establish a list of entries received on our homepage
      (run100s.com/HR). As I've mentioned previously, there may be a 5-7 day lag
      between our receiving your entry and it being posted so please be patient.
      The lottery for the 2008 run will be held on Sunday Feb. 3 with the
      results being posted to our homepage that day.
      Happy New Year
      Dale G.

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2008
        When Dale talks of the 5-7 day lag it is for times like yesterday when the pass was closed and no mail got here as well as I do not drive entries down to Durango every day sorry I too have shoveling to do but folks in town know if they are going to give me call. I try to get them to Dale asap.

        Thanks for your patience,
        Carolyn in Silverton 22 below