2008 Applications

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      Hi Everybody,
      We hope you are having a great holiday season!
      I have been really excited about the number of inquiries I have answered
      regarding the 2008 run. Obviously, what is at the forefront of people's
      questions is the application process and lottery.
      Here is the way we will determine the entry field for 2008. We will
      begin accepting applications for 2008 beginning January 1st. Please mail the
      application and proof of qualifying (for new entrants) to PO 55, Silverton, CO
      81433. Be sure to include your entry fee and shirt size!
      We will collect the applications and put a list of the ones we have