Hardrock 2008 Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2007
      Happy Holidays Hardrockers,
      After a relatively uneventful November, the San Juans are now nestled
      under a very nice blanket of fresh Colorado snow. As many of you might have
      already become aware, the snow level for this time of year is about where it
      should be.
      We are continuing to make plans for next years run. I would imagine
      that all of you know that the application for the 2008 run is now available on
      our homepage (run100s.com/HR or Hardrock100.com). Please don't send it to us
      before Jan 1st but please send it to us before Feb 1st. We will be holding our
      lottery on Feb 3rd.
      We would like to encourage all of you artistic types to submit your
      interpretation of the Hardrock event for consideration as the official
      finishers poster for 2008. We will be considering original pieces of art as
      well as photographs. If you would like to have something considered please be
      sure to send us a copy for consideration by Feb 1st. If you have any questions
      about this please let me know and I'll be happy to explain how this works.
      Thanks to all of you who returned your runners questionnaire. The
      information you shared with us is invaluable and we use your thoughts and
      comments in making Hardrock better each year.
      Finally, on behalf of all of the entire Hardrock Hundred staff and our
      Board of Directors, I would like to wish you the happiest of holidays. Take a
      little time from your training to enjoy the season and those special people
      that make you happy and what the heck, go ahead and have that 2nd (or 3rd) cup
      of egg nog!

      Keep in touch,
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run