Re: [hr100] Re: Somers and Wood lead ASC to national title

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
      Congrats to the girls, Blake, and you and Rebecca as proud parents!
      very, very cool.
      deb
      just heading out for a run, and hope the hunters don't get me... or Tucker.
      It's not the NH boys I worry about. It's them dang Massachusetts city
      folk that come up here in the "wilds" and shoot at anything that moves.
      People here know how to handle firearms, and though they use them
      regularly for purposes other than hunting...
      (ie... New Years eve, July 4, when the Red Sox win, when the Pats win,
      when their kid scores in Jr. High soccer, groundhog day, etc. etc.)
      they DO generally know how to handle them when it really counts.
      Live Free or Die !