2007 Hardrock Questionniare

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2007
      Hello Hardrockers,

      I've just emailed the 2007 Hardrock questionnaire out to the 2007
      starters with email addresses. Please check your emails and spam
      filters to ensure you received it. If not, let me know off line and
      I'll send you another copy.

      The purpose of the questionnaire is to gather your input and ideas so
      that we can make Hardrock even better in the future.

      If you have any questions, let me know. And, thanks for your response.

      Charlie Thorn
    • james varner
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
        hey everyone

        i just went on the hardrock100.com website and saw
        that there are some new pictures up. they're great
        behind the scenes shots! thanks whoever took them and
        whoever put them up on the site.

        james in olympia

        http://mail.yahoo.com