Javelina Jundred -- Registration Closes on 10/1/07

  • Jimmy & Rodger Wrublik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2007
      Fellow Runners,

      The 2007 running of the Javelina Jundred is close to full and we have
      decided to close registration on 10/1/07. If you would like to run with us
      this year; please have your applications in the mail and postmarked no later
      than 10/1/07. Our website shows that we have 94 entered but we're actually
      closer to 115 (we'll add the new entrants as soon as we can). Our limit is
      set at 125.

      Thanks,

      Rodger & Jimmy Wrublik

      www.javelinajundred.com