Betalatenever---Hardrock photos

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2007
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2007HardrockHundredEnduranceRun

      Yeah, these are the photos I took during my 5th failed attempt at
      finishing this beast in 6 tries....time to step aside and let some
      others give it a shot.

      Steve
    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
        Thanks for posting these, Steve.
        Just make sure you don't step too far to the side. You and Deb are such an
        important part of Camp Hardrock.

        Chris

        _http://picasaweb.http://picahttp://picashttp://picasawebhttp://picasawe_