Finishers Print for 2008 run

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
      Hi Everybody,
      We know the 2007 edition of the Hardrock Hundred is still fresh in many
      peoples mind, feet etc. We also wanted to let you know that we will be looking
      for artistic impressions of the Hardrock to be used as the official finishers
      print for the 2008 run. This impression can be either an original creation or
      a photograph.
      The piece that is chosen will be used as the award to all finishers as
      well as being used for our thank you to our sponsors and organizations that
      support Hardrock.
      The Hardrock 100 will pay for the printing of the print. We have a
      printer who can reproduce the work or the artist may select a printer of their
      choice.
      Deadline for submitting a piece you would like to be considered is
      Friday, Jan 25th 2008. We will make the selection at our entry selection,
      which will be in early February.
      If you would like more information or have questions, please be sure to
      let me know.

      Keep those shoe laces tied!
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
        At this time,I am away from my computer. I will not be able to get back to you until Wed. August 8th. Thanks