Hardrock photos online

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2007
      I've put a couple hundred of my photos from the 2007 Hardrock at http://picasaweb.google.com/HardrockEnduranceRun/Hardrock2007

      Enjoy!

      - Blake
    • Blake P. Wood
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9 6:25 AM
        It's been a long, busy summer, but I finally got around to putting my photos online from this year's Hardrock Hundred at http://picasaweb.google.com/HardrockEnduranceRun. I'm still working on getting all the previous year's photos on this site.

        You'll note that I brag quite a bit about my pacers and crew in the photo captions. One of the great joys of having pacers and crew at Hardrock is the opportunity to introduce others to ultrarunning, in particular the high school kids I help coach in XC and track. Several of my former runners and pacers are now doing ultras themselves.

        Enjoy!

        - Blake

        Blake P. Wood, Ph.D.
        Deputy Group Leader
        Group X-2 (Naval, Foreign, and Improvised Nuclear Weapons Physics), MS-T085
        Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
        office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...
      • Blake P. Wood
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
          I've put my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun

          I've tried to identify people as best as I could - please let me know who I've missed or if I've made any mistakes (my sincerest apologies for the latter!)

          Enjoy!

          - Blake
        • Joe Lea
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2009
            Really nice, Blake. Thanks for posting these.

            Tyler Curiel was snapping a lot of pictures on race day too. Anyone know if
            he's posted those somewhere (or how to contact him?)

            joe lea
            chapel hill, nc
            http://weezyl.blogspot.com

            On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jakob Herrmann <ultrarunner@...
            > wrote:

            > Amazing pictures! I'm totally amazed of Kirk Apt achievements.
            >
            > Thanks for sharing.
            >
            > Jakob Herrmann
            >
            > On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Blake P. Wood<bwood@...> wrote:
            > > I've put my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at
            > http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun
            > >
            > > I've tried to identify people as best as I could - please let me know who
            > I've missed or if I've made any mistakes (my sincerest apologies for the
            > latter!)
            > >
            > > Enjoy!
            > >

            > > - Blake

          • Blake P. Wood
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
              I've put most of my photos from last weekend's Hardrock Hundred online at http://picasaweb.google.com/hardrockendurancerun

              There are still a bunch missing from the award breakfast, so check back again later, but all the ones from the run are there.

              Enjoy!

              - Blake

              Blake P. Wood, Ph.D.
              Air Force Systems, Group XTD-5, MS-T085