HRH running shirts-LAST CALL!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 10:26 AM
      HI Everybody,
      Here is the last chance to order a runners shirt from this years
      Hardrock. These shirts are made by Mountain Hardwear. The cost is $19/shirt
      (which includes postage). Please send a check made out to Hardrock Hundred
      Endurance Run to my home (195 Ball Lane, Durango, CO 81301) I will placing the
      last order next Wednesday (8/8). So far, I have orders from these people. If
      you would like a shirt, please let me know.
      Dale
      Shirts on order:
      Mueller size ??
      Haefle-M