Drop Bags Mailed

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      I've mailed leftover Hardrock drop bags to the following folks:

      Ty Draney
      Tom Garrison
      Tyler Curiel
      Rickie Redland
      Paul Grimm
      Margaret Heaphy
      *Mark Morris
      Daniel Probst
      Lonney Vogt
      Brock Gavery
      Neil Blake

      *Congratulations to Mark Morris - This year's winner of the BIGGEST
      PILE OF IT Award.

      You should receive them in a few days. I did not mail food, bottles,
      moldy socks, batteries, and the like.

      I still have a fine collection of non-matching socks and gloves, plus
      several other equally valuable items. So, if you're missing
      something, let me know (OFF LINE) and I'll look.

      Charlie