Running shirts from this years run

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      HI Everybody,
      I am not sure what happened but as some of you are aware of, we ran out
      of runners shirts. I have gotten various requests as has Heidi Schutt.
      To make things simple, please e-mail me if you would like a runners
      shirt from this years run. If you were an entrant and didn't get one HRH will
      buy one for you; if you did get one and would like another, the cost will be
      $19.00. I will do 1 more order from Mountain Hardwear on 8/7.
      Thanks, Dale Garland