Re: [hr100] Orphan Drop Bags & Lost and Found

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
      At this time, I am unable to read and respond to your e-mail. I will be back on Thursday, 8/2. Thanks, Dale <br>
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2007
        Aid Station Coordinator here. Did you get the shirts you wanted? I dont think there are any extra of the racers shirts, but we have the store shirts here in Silverton.

        brock gavery <civop@...> wrote: Charlie:

        First, I appreciate any attempts at race organizers
        to return drop bags. Second - i did not come home with
        one drop bag that had my friend darell jenson's and my
        green hardrock race shirts stuffed inside. If its
        there - great. If not, is there any way i can order 2
        more shirts at whatever cost? One lagre one x large?
        If so - let me know who I contact to take care of
        this.

        thanks.

        brock gavery
        1707 nw 63rd street
        seattle, wa 98107

        --- "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...> wrote:

        > On Sunday afternoon, I inherited the drop bags that
        > had not been
        > picked up from the Silverton High School. I also
        > got the Lost and
        > Found boxes.
        >
        > In the next few days, I will sort through the drop
        > bags and mail them
        > to owners that I can identify. I will not mail
        > food, drinks,
        > batteries, and like items.
        >
        > Let me know - OFF LINE - if you lost an item that I
        > might have in the
        > lost and found and I'll send it to you.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Charlie Thorn
        > thorn@...

        Got a little couch potato?

        Keep in Touch,
        LMac
      • brock gavery
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 18, 2007
          No. Never got them. I did send a check for some more
          that never came a while back. I dont think that check
          was cashed though. NO worries. Thanks for all your
          help. Those were some fantastic aid stations!

          http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658