Re: [hr100] Orphan Drop Bags & Lost and Found

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
      At this time, I am unable to read and respond to your e-mail. I will be back on Thursday, 8/2. Thanks, Dale <br>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
        At this time, I am unable to read and respond to your e-mail. I will be back on Thursday, 8/2. Thanks, Dale <br>
      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2007
          Aid Station Coordinator here. Did you get the shirts you wanted? I dont think there are any extra of the racers shirts, but we have the store shirts here in Silverton.

          brock gavery <civop@...> wrote: Charlie:

          First, I appreciate any attempts at race organizers
          to return drop bags. Second - i did not come home with
          one drop bag that had my friend darell jenson's and my
          green hardrock race shirts stuffed inside. If its
          there - great. If not, is there any way i can order 2
          more shirts at whatever cost? One lagre one x large?
          If so - let me know who I contact to take care of
          this.

          thanks.

          brock gavery
          1707 nw 63rd street
          seattle, wa 98107

          --- "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...> wrote:

          > On Sunday afternoon, I inherited the drop bags that
          > had not been
          > picked up from the Silverton High School. I also
          > got the Lost and
          > Found boxes.
          >
          > In the next few days, I will sort through the drop
          > bags and mail them
          > to owners that I can identify. I will not mail
          > food, drinks,
          > batteries, and like items.
          >
          > Let me know - OFF LINE - if you lost an item that I
          > might have in the
          > lost and found and I'll send it to you.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Charlie Thorn
          > thorn@...

          Got a little couch potato?

          Keep in Touch,
          LMac
        • brock gavery
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 18, 2007
            No. Never got them. I did send a check for some more
            that never came a while back. I dont think that check
            was cashed though. NO worries. Thanks for all your
            help. Those were some fantastic aid stations!

            http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658