Re: [hr100] Orphan Drop Bags & Lost and Found

  • brock gavery
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
      Charlie:

      First, I appreciate any attempts at race organizers
      to return drop bags. Second - i did not come home with
      one drop bag that had my friend darell jenson's and my
      green hardrock race shirts stuffed inside. If its
      there - great. If not, is there any way i can order 2
      more shirts at whatever cost? One lagre one x large?
      If so - let me know who I contact to take care of
      this.

      thanks.

      brock gavery
      1707 nw 63rd street
      seattle, wa 98107

      --- "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...> wrote:

      > On Sunday afternoon, I inherited the drop bags that
      > had not been
      > picked up from the Silverton High School. I also
      > got the Lost and
      > Found boxes.
      >
      > In the next few days, I will sort through the drop
      > bags and mail them
      > to owners that I can identify. I will not mail
      > food, drinks,
      > batteries, and like items.
      >
      > Let me know - OFF LINE - if you lost an item that I
      > might have in the
      > lost and found and I'll send it to you.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Charlie Thorn
      > thorn@...

      Got a little couch potato?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
        At this time, I am unable to read and respond to your e-mail. I will be back on Thursday, 8/2. Thanks, Dale <br>
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
          At this time, I am unable to read and respond to your e-mail. I will be back on Thursday, 8/2. Thanks, Dale <br>
        • Lois MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2007
            Aid Station Coordinator here. Did you get the shirts you wanted? I dont think there are any extra of the racers shirts, but we have the store shirts here in Silverton.

            --- "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...> wrote:

            > On Sunday afternoon, I inherited the drop bags that
            > had not been
            > picked up from the Silverton High School. I also
            > got the Lost and
            > Found boxes.
            >
            > In the next few days, I will sort through the drop
            > bags and mail them
            > to owners that I can identify. I will not mail
            > food, drinks,
            > batteries, and like items.
            >
            > Let me know - OFF LINE - if you lost an item that I
            > might have in the
            > lost and found and I'll send it to you.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Charlie Thorn
            > thorn@...

            Got a little couch potato?

            Keep in Touch,
            LMac
          • brock gavery
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 18, 2007
              No. Never got them. I did send a check for some more
              that never came a while back. I dont think that check
              was cashed though. NO worries. Thanks for all your
              help. Those were some fantastic aid stations!

              http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658