Montrail Hardrocks for sale

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2007
      I meant to do this while I was in town, but completely forgot.

      My training has changed such that I've weaned myself off all support &
      motion control shoes, so I don't need the reinforcement anymore.
      Therefore, I've got a pair of women's Montrail Hardrocks, new in the
      box, size 10 (or 9.5, I don't have them in front of me, but I've worn
      both sizes almost interchangably).

      If you'd like them, name your price, tack on about $9 for shipping, and
      I'll have them off to you ASAP. Make sure you respond to me at the
      email below, not to the whole list. :-)

      Take care, and hope everyone is recovering well!

      Andrea
      andrea@...