Deb Pero Please Contact me with your address

  • rundlts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
      Hi Deb - please email your address so that I can send you a check for
      posters of your print sold at Hardrock 100 this year! Thanks, Heidi Schutt /
      _www.runningdelights.com_ (http://www.runningdelights.com)

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
        thanks, Heidi,
        Better send it to the new address:
        22 Forest Rd., Hancock, NH 03449

        Thanks for providing such cool Hardrock stuff......
        deb