Mercenary pacer

  • jeffo93y
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 10:01 AM
      I'm heading to HR Thursday morning.
      I will offer my pacing or crewing services to whoever wants it.

      I have years of climbing, trekking experience and I'm doing LT100 in Aug.

      Don't think of paying me - this is preliminary for me running HR in
      future. I need to see the course, etc.

      I have a cabin north of Ouray, but I can sleep anywhere.

      Call or email me.

      Jeff O'Reilly
      (303) 324-1864