Re: [hr100] Help Needed

  • Jennifer Roach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
      Hi Carolyn

      Unfortunately for Gerry and myself, this is not a good summer for us to
      help out with the HRH Merchandise. We had originally hoped to help with
      HRH activities even though neither of us is running. But, these jobs are
      keeping us tied to responsibilities here in Boulder. We still have our
      weekends, but since we have to work on Friday nights, our Saturdays have
      to be something closer to the Front Range and not the San Juans!

      Maybe see you later this summer??

      Cheers

      Jennifer and Gerry Roach