Albuquerque runners/crew need a ride, or have space Wed?

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      This is for anyone left in Albuquerque - I'm coming up to Silverton WAY
      early on Wednesday morning to get to town before noon.

      If I need to drive, I will and I can take passengers. If someone else
      is already going up, I'd love to ride with you!

      Just email me directly if you're interested, either way. :-)

      tenacity@... is an alternate address in addition to the one I'm
      sending from now....

      Andrea