Help Needed

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
      On Tuesday, July 10th we will be starting to set up things in the gym. I need a few helpers to move and set things up at 10:30 in the school gym.
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Carolyn

    • Rodger Wrublik
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
        Carolyn,

        I'll be more than happy to help out and if things aren't too busy for Jimmy,
        I'm sure I'll have no trouble persuading him to come along as well.

        Rodger

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
          Hi Carolyn

          Unfortunately for Gerry and myself, this is not a good summer for us to
          help out with the HRH Merchandise. We had originally hoped to help with
          HRH activities even though neither of us is running. But, these jobs are
          keeping us tied to responsibilities here in Boulder. We still have our
          weekends, but since we have to work on Friday nights, our Saturdays have
          to be something closer to the Front Range and not the San Juans!

          Maybe see you later this summer??

          Cheers

          Jennifer and Gerry Roach