Re: [hr100] Looking for a good picture of the Hardrock

  • Deb's Gmail
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hi Dale,
      I don't have one in my files, but here's the one Dobies sent in, with a
      little editing to remove background clutter, Maybe this will work for
      your needs. The resolution isn't real high, but if the image doesn't
      need to be large, it might work okay.
      thanks.
      deb

      Dale Garland wrote:

      > HI Everybody,
      > I am looking for a good picture of the Hardrock for a t-shirt design.
      > Does anyone have a recent picture of the rock with good resolution and
      > the
      > rock without anybody kissing, hugging or doing anything else to it?
      > Thanks, Dale

    • Deb's Gmail
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
        hmmm, I forgot about the "no attachment" thing on the list... I'll send
        it to you separately.
        deb