Looking for a good picture of the Hardrock

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2007
      HI Everybody,
      I am looking for a good picture of the Hardrock for a t-shirt design.
      Does anyone have a recent picture of the rock with good resolution and the
      rock without anybody kissing, hugging or doing anything else to it?
      Thanks, Dale
    • Deb's Gmail
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
        Hi Dale,
        I don't have one in my files, but here's the one Dobies sent in, with a
        little editing to remove background clutter, Maybe this will work for
        your needs. The resolution isn't real high, but if the image doesn't
        need to be large, it might work okay.
        thanks.
        deb

        Dale Garland wrote:

        > HI Everybody,
        > I am looking for a good picture of the Hardrock for a t-shirt design.
        > Does anyone have a recent picture of the rock with good resolution and
        > the
        > rock without anybody kissing, hugging or doing anything else to it?
        > Thanks, Dale

      • Deb's Gmail
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
          hmmm, I forgot about the "no attachment" thing on the list... I'll send
          it to you separately.
          deb