Course Marking Schedule Change

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hardrockers,

      The course marking was scheduled to begin at 9 AM this Saturday, June 30.

      I've changed the start time until 12:00 NOON, same day. Please pass
      the word around to anyone who is planning to start off with me this
      Saturday.

      We hope to mark the section from KT back around to Mineral Creek.

      Charlie
      thorn@...
    • Charles Thorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2014
        This year's course marking will begin on Monday, June 30 at 9 AM.  Meet at my house in Silverton, 1338 Reese.

        This is a change from what I'd told several people.

        I'm looking forward to getting out on the Hardrock trail with all who are interested.

        Charlie