Re: [hr100] Re:pacers

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
      So, skinny....are we going to see you in Silverton in 5 weeks or so? I'm
      going to bring you some Widmer Broken Halo....it's a great IPA.

      We move back to NH on July 20th....

      Steve

      On 6/8/07, traildog100@... <traildog100@...> wrote:

      > Posted by: "Right" rh433@... <rh433%40yahoo.com> rh433
      >
      > Thu Jun 7, 2007 12:38 pm (PST)
      >
      > in the manual for 07 it says we can't pick up pacers until Ouray...
      > in 05 I thought I saw some runners using pacers over Engineers from
      > Grouse to Ouray... Is the manual right or is it a typo?
      >
      > Thanks Rich Haefele.
      >
      > ----
      >
      > Rich,
      >
      > It's a typo.
      > In 2006 (clockwise), you could pick up a pacer in Ouray (~43 miles).
      > In 2007 (counterclockwise), you can pick up a pacer at Grouse (~43 miles).
      >
      > --
      > Mike Dobies
      > Lake Orion, Michigan
      > TrailDog100@... <TrailDog100%40aol.com>

      Hammer Nutrition Endurance Fuels and Supplements
      Save 15% off your first order by clicking the link below!
      http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/14083