Pacers - Error in Runners Manual

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
      Rich,

      You are correct - the Runners Manual (section 4.7 Pacers) contains an
      error and I will correct that. Thanks for finding it.

      As in all previous years when the Hardrock is run in
      counter-clockwise direction, runners may pick up pacers at Grouse
      Gulch.

      Charlie Thorn
      Posted by: "Right" <mailto:rh433@...?Subject= Re%3Apacers>
      rh433@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/rh433> rh433

      Thu Jun 7, 2007 12:38 pm (PST)

      in the manual for 07 it says we can't pick up pacers until Ouray...
      in 05 I thought I saw some runners using pacers over Engineers from
      Grouse to Ouray... Is the manual right or is it a typo?

      Thanks Rich Haefele.
    • Rich Haefele