pacers

  • Right
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
      in the manual for 07 it says we can't pick up pacers until Ouray...
      in 05 I thought I saw some runners using pacers over Engineers from
      Grouse to Ouray... Is the manual right or is it a typo?

      Thanks Rich Haefele.
    • traildog100@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
        Posted by: "Right" rh433@...   rh433

        Thu Jun 7, 2007 12:38 pm (PST)

        in the manual for 07 it says we can't pick up pacers until Ouray...
        in 05 I thought I saw some runners using pacers over Engineers from
        Grouse to Ouray... Is the manual right or is it a typo?

        Thanks Rich Haefele.

        ----

        Rich,

        It's a typo.
        In 2006 (clockwise), you could pick up a pacer in Ouray (~43 miles).
        In 2007 (counterclockwise), you can pick up a pacer at Grouse (~43 miles).

        --
        Mike Dobies
        Lake Orion, Michigan

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
          So, skinny....are we going to see you in Silverton in 5 weeks or so? I'm
          going to bring you some Widmer Broken Halo....it's a great IPA.

          We move back to NH on July 20th....

          Steve

          On 6/8/07, traildog100@... <traildog100@...> wrote:

          > Posted by: "Right" rh433@... <rh433%40yahoo.com> rh433
          >
          > Thu Jun 7, 2007 12:38 pm (PST)
          >
          > in the manual for 07 it says we can't pick up pacers until Ouray...
          > in 05 I thought I saw some runners using pacers over Engineers from
          > Grouse to Ouray... Is the manual right or is it a typo?
          >
          > Thanks Rich Haefele.
          >
          > ----
          >
          > Rich,
          >
          > It's a typo.
          > In 2006 (clockwise), you could pick up a pacer in Ouray (~43 miles).
          > In 2007 (counterclockwise), you can pick up a pacer at Grouse (~43 miles).
          >
          > --
          > Mike Dobies
          > Lake Orion, Michigan
          > TrailDog100@... <TrailDog100%40aol.com>

          Hammer Nutrition Endurance Fuels and Supplements
          Save 15% off your first order by clicking the link below!
          http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/14083