Today is last day for full refund for 2007 Hardrock entries

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Hi Everybody,
      Greetings from under the sunny skies of SW Colorado. I just wanted to
      remind everyone who is entered that today is the last day you may withdraw
      from the entrants list for the 2007 Hardrock and receive a full refund of your
      entry. After today, the refund is reduced to 50%.
      If you are on the wait list we will continue to hold your check until
      you tell us to do otherwise or until July 15th when we will destroy all the
      checks of people who did not run this year. It's our policy to not roll over
      entries from year to year.

      See you soon,
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        In a message dated 5/31/2007 9:35:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        hardrock100@... writes:

        or until July 15th when we will destroy all the
        checks of people who did not run this year.

        This is done in honor of those who ARE running, thus destroying their quads,
        feet, and self-image as normal human beings.

        Personally, I can't wait!

        Chris
        (enjoying my training runs on the beach)