The 2007 run is on!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 1:36 PM
      Hi Everybody,

      Memorial Day weekend is a great weekend for Hardrockers! Traditionally,
      this is the weekend we evaluate the condition of the Hardrock course and make
      a determination as to whether or not it is in shape for July. The San Juans
      received about a foot of snow over this past week and there is still plenty of
      white stuff up high. Now the good news.... based on the recommendations of our
      course gurus, John Cappis and Charlie Thorn, we should and will be holding the
      Hardrock Hundred on the weekend of July 13-15! Those of you who are entered
      and haven't started training now have an incentive to do so!
      Secondly, those who are entered who decide that they have something
      better in the works for that weekend have until this Thursday to let us know
      that they would like to give up there position and receive a full refund.
      After Thursday the refund amount is reduced to 50%.
      We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Silverton! If you have
      any questions or need any help please let us know.

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run Director