Re: [hr100] Shoe sizes/swollen feet

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 7:17 AM
      The funny thing about swollen feet for me is that they don't swell up until
      the day after an ultra and lasts about 4 days. Using your feet seems to
      prevent swelling. One year I climbed Mt. Shavano on the Monday after
      Hardrock. I started with swollen feet, but by the time I finished the
      swelling was gone.

      About socks, I rarely change them either, since I rarely wear them.