HRH Refund reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Hi Everybody,
      The snow is melting quickly and the San Juans are starting to show
      their colors! We hope all of you who are planning on joining us in July are
      doing well!
      We are looking forward to seeing all of you. However, we know that
      sometimes things happen that will keep you from being with us. In that case,
      we'd like to give you a refund. Remember, the deadline for getting a full
      refund for this years run is June 1st. It is our policy to NOT roll over
      entries to future years.If you contact us about withdrawing from the 2007
      Hardrock after June 1 we will still be happy to give you a partial refund as
      long as there is someone who wants to take your place in the run.
      Keep those shoe laces tied!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run