Re: [hr100] Silverton visit

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
      Thanks for the taste of the mountains, Steve. After a hard, hot 50k here in
      Florida this weekend, it was nice to get a glimpse of you, Deb, and Rodger
      having fun in the snow.

      See you in 90 days (or so).

      Chris

      In a message dated 3/27/2007 9:33:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      ultrastevep@... writes:

      For all you Hardrockers and aspiring Hardrockers.For

      Deb was up in Silverton for a couple of weeks keeping a watch over the
      Wyman Hotel while the Wrubliks took a much needed vacation. I visited on
      the three weekends for some training up high and other things ;-)

      Here are some pictures we took to wet your whistle for July...
      _http://picasaweb.http://picahttp://picashttp://picasawebhttp://pic_
      (http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/SilvertonCoVisitWinter2007)

      See you then!
      Steve

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
        Hey you two,
        Looks like Camp Hardrock opened up a little early!! If you're not
        careful you'll be trading in those yellow and red license plates for some
        green and white ones!!
        Dale