Silverton visit

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2007
      For all you Hardrockers and aspiring Hardrockers....

      Deb was up in Silverton for a couple of weeks keeping a watch over the
      Wyman Hotel while the Wrubliks took a much needed vacation. I visited on
      the three weekends for some training up high and other things ;-)

      Here are some pictures we took to wet your whistle for July...
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/SilvertonCoVisitWinter2007

      See you then!
      Steve
    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
        Thanks for the taste of the mountains, Steve. After a hard, hot 50k here in
        Florida this weekend, it was nice to get a glimpse of you, Deb, and Rodger
        having fun in the snow.

        See you in 90 days (or so).

        Chris

        For all you Hardrockers and aspiring Hardrockers.For

        _http://picasaweb.http://picahttp://picashttp://picasawebhttp://pic_

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
          Hey you two,
          Looks like Camp Hardrock opened up a little early!! If you're not
          careful you'll be trading in those yellow and red license plates for some
          green and white ones!!
          Dale