training

  • christopher ernst
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      So its already May and you are thinking, well, maybe I should start training
      for that hardrock thing. I live in Montrose, CO and will be running, hiking
      and or snowshoeing several times each week on various sections of the course
      and other nearby areas putting as much time above 10,000' as possible.
      Anyone interested in getting together for some of these hikes is welcome to
      contact me at chrisernst@.... or to call (970) 252-1757. I tried
      this thing last year and quit in Ouray having made it there by about 8:30
      p.m. (feet problems) I still haven't seen what will be the first 25 miles
      of this years course and I am particularly interested in seeing that ground.
      Skiing or snowboarding some of the course will be appropriate for at least 6
      weeks.