Re: [hr100] My Withdrawal from Hardrock 2000

  • Mitchell A Rossman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 5:22 AM
      Dale:

      Thank you. I would like to come in the future but it will be 3-4 years.
      This past February, my department at Imation Corporation was fired. So this
      43 year old Ph.D. chemist will enroll in law school this summer to become a
      patent attorney. If I can just stay in good 50 mile condition over the next
      few years, I will be happy. See you then.

      Mitch