Re: Getting to Silverton

  • johncappis
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2007
      Andy

      You might want to check America West schedules. They used to have a
      flight from Reno to Phoenix and they have a flight from Phoenix to
      Telluride. (About an hour and a half by highway from Silverton.)

      Other air ports closer to Silverton than either Albuquerque or Dever
      ae Montrose and Durango. A little expensive but more like an hour
      drive to Silverton.

      John