Jobs in Silverton

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 5:51 PM
      Just thought that I would let folks know that we are in need of a Town Adminsitrator as well as a City Planner. The planner is a full time position that is shared with the county. The Town Adminsitrator is full time for the town.

      Our present Town adminsitrator left today to take another job and his wife went along an openning at the bank as well

      If anyone is interested if a full time job with benefits that are pretty good from what I hear contact Jim Lindaman. He is on the town aboard and the only one whose e-mail address I have.
      jim@... is his e-mail address.

      Would love to have another runner in town.

      Pass the word and thanks,

      Carolyn Erdman
      Silverton,CO