2007 MTN RNR Schedule

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Listers,

      I've just emailed out the 2007 MTN RNR schedule. The MTN RNR trail
      runs are no fee, no aid, no award format and provide a chance for
      like minded folks to enjoy mountain and desert trails. These runs
      are centered in New Mexico and several include runs in Colorado and
      the El Paso, TX area.

      If you have spam detectors that don't let it through please take
      appropriate actions.

      If you don't receive the schedule and want to get one, please email
      me (off line).

      Charlie