[Fwd: Re: [LT100Run] Are there any current discussions for LT100]

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      Hi All...

      If anyone knows of a runner that might be interested in pacing a fast
      runner at Leadville, get in touch with Luis Guerrero at
      luis@.... Luis is looking for someone who can bring him in
      under 20 hours...I'd do it, but that pace would be too quick for me!

      Thanks,
      Steve

      Hi,
      I am looking for a pacer. This will be my fifth LT100. I have finish all
      four
      under 24 hours. My goal for this year is to finish under 20 hours. My
      best is
      20H40. I will be 44 years then. I am mexican and live in Mexico City.
      Sinceraly,
      Luis Guerrero