Re: [hr100] My Withdrawal from Hardrock 2000

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      Thanks for letting us know! You'll make someone pretty happy!! I'll send
      you your refund and we hope to see you in the future!! Dale

      Mitchell A Rossman wrote:

      > To: Dale Garland, Race Director, Hardrock 2000 Endurance Run,
      >
      > I am unable to attend this year's Hardrock 100 due to a career transition.
      > Please remove my name from the entrant's list and notify one of the stand-by
      > runners. Best of luck to everyone!
      >
      > Mitchell Rossman
      > Mendota Heights, MN

    • Mitchell A Rossman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2000
        Dale:

        Thank you. I would like to come in the future but it will be 3-4 years.
        This past February, my department at Imation Corporation was fired. So this
        43 year old Ph.D. chemist will enroll in law school this summer to become a
        patent attorney. If I can just stay in good 50 mile condition over the next
        few years, I will be happy. See you then.

        Mitch