Hardrock Merchandise

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      Hi Everybody,
      Today we had snow, which if you saw Charlie's last snow report, is a
      good thing!
      I'd like to pass on a note from Heidi Schutt and Running Delights, the
      official on-line merchandise outlet for Hardrock merchandise. She is going to
      have surgery tomorrow and will be out of commission for 3 weeks. If you'd like
      to order something from Running Delights please feel free to do so, you may
      have to wait a while to get it. We wish Heidi a quick recovery!!
      So long from the snowy San Juans!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run