Hardrock Hundred application deadline approaching

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      So far, we have over 200 applicants for our 130 starting slots in the 2007 Hardrock Hundred. A list of entry applications received can be found at http://www.run100s.com/HR/2007%20Apps%20Received.pdf

      If you plan on sending in an entry application, better do it soon - we will only consider those we have IN HAND when we conduct our lottery on Sat. Feb 3. You lag, you lose.

      Guess I'd better send in my entry....

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Deputy Group Leader, Air Force Systems
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T085
      Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
      office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...